*Colors vary - see in store OR call ahead to see which colors are still available*
-essential accessory to control temperature for delicate forearms
-easily add or remove as needed as you or the air go hot to cold
-lightweight and breathable enough to also work as sun protection
-sustainable plant fibers soothe sensitive skin
-thumbholes hold in place for easy layering and youthful hands
- opera sleeves are perfect layered with coats + half sleeves
- great small item to tie on to your outdoor gear to trek up the mountain
- stretch over elbows for timeless grace on formal occasions
- scrunch near the wrist to add extra style to any look
- devotees keep a pair handy in all seasons to cut the chill in air conditioned spaces and protect from harsh rays and rapidly changing temperatures
- super stretch also offers gentle compression when needed
customers claim our fabrics are therapeutic in how they comfort and love.
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- heathers 92% beechwood rayon 8% spandex for high-quality performance
- subtle stripes 46% organic cotton 46% bamboo rayon 8% stretch
hand washing is recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
Handmade in Maine, crafted with joy.
Free shipping for online orders totaling $100 or more!
For orders less than $100, a flat $6.95 shipping fee applies.
All items are shipped via USPS only in the Continental U.S.
Orders are processed within 1 business day of purchase, unless your item is marked backordered.
Orders are shipped via USPS priority mail and usually
arrive between 2-4 business days.
In-Store Pickup or Local Delivery
Team Blonde will deliver FREE within 3 miles of our store. SAME DAY DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE - Please indicate all details in the notes.